Thursday, April 1, 2010

About time for another....


YES!

Thought it was about time to make another blog entry, seeing as how much we're meant to do for this subject is a bi on the heavy side (at least for blogging, I mean come on, I personally hate blogs)

Anyway, first term just finished, and almost everyone has gone home, there is only me and 2 other people in my dorm built for 20, and I think one of them is going home today o.O

So I get almost complete use of the kitchen, which anyone in New Res will know, is awesome! But I am also sick, I can barely talk, my throat is all sore and blocked, so I'm quite quiet. But that's ok, means I get lots of work done.

And what work?
Well.
Tutorial Paper for VIS101
Do some essay practise for VIS101
Work out how to rotoscope and such for VFX101, maybe draw up a kind of story board for it too.
Try to finish a Zelda game or 2
Continue blogging, deliciousing and flickring.
Get better.
Feed myself
Go to that Wedding
Go to visit girlfriend (long distance relationships are hard.)

That about sums it up I guess.


I'm sorry to say that for the most part I think I will be uploading funny photos everywhere, because I have over 400 of them on my computer here :D

So this blogs one, is a bit of a brain teaser, try it out.

"Life's a bitch? Bend it over a table!"

No comments:

Post a Comment