Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Week....

MOAR INTERNETS!!

Wow, so much to do. Good thing I already did it when I was bored one day.......
anyway my del.icio.us acount:
http://delicious.com/arcanis.lupus
and my Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/people/arcanislupus/

Del.icio.us:
An interesting site, which at first glance appears to me as useless and pointless, but have read into it more I can see how it would be useful, what with being able to have all your links with you where ever you go. Usually I would remember all the URL's that I use on a regular basis, but I'm sure that is not fail safe.

Flickr:
A site for the uploading and sharing of images and video. Not one of a kind, but as with everything brings it's own flare to the scene, in this case NOT LETTING ME UPLOAD ANYTHING FOR SOME REASON!!!! Anyway it could be because I'm on a MAC or something....anyway I'll sort it out im Sure.


"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them. "

No comments:

Post a Comment