Sunday, April 4, 2010

GAS!


I have to talk to my RA, as my room, which resides above the hot water system....the gas hot water system, and if I leave the window open all day, which I do like doing, what with the limited amount of fresh air in New Res and all, my room ends up smelling of nothing but gas, which I am not privy to falling asleep in. Hopefully it's just a superficial leak that can be fixed, instead of normal running, meaning it won't change.


So it's been a few days since I last posted and what has changed?

Well I've done work towards my other subjects, read a lot of BS on art, made a slideshow about said BS. I've done a lot of cleaning downstairs in my dorm, specifically sweeping. I made (and ate) banana bread out of the bananas someone left behind, they were about to spoil. Good eating. And I'm almost completely better from whatever chest/throat infection has ailed me for the duration of the holidays so far.

So my easter alone, without chocolate, but not unhappy, restful and fulfilling, though I do miss certain someones.

Anyway, M.A.S.H is on all day everyday, so there is never nothing to watch. Great old show that one.

Verily this verbiage veers most verbose, could be the gas o.O

So I will sign off once again, after telling you about this blogs picture: It's awesome.


"Artists use lies to tell the truth. Politicians use them to cover it up."

No comments:

Post a Comment