Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MOAR INTERTUBES!!


FTP

WSFPT

Basically it lets you upload files onto a remote internet server; transferring files from one spot to another, using magic.

This allows you to avoid the issues of different Operating systems or file names as both ends of the connection are under different controls and codes......again with magic.

It has a downside of the fact that if anyone is monitoring the transfer, they can read the information being sent, as it is unencrypted.

Sadly I am very tired today so I wont have a large tirade about it all, but I will say I am very excited about using it.

My pic is Encyclopedia Dramaticas' take on the internet....well part of it.


"Symbols are given their power by people. Why, with enough people, blowing up a building could change the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment